Job Title: Support Engineer
Department: Technical Services
Reports to: Support Development Manager
Place of Work: Sydney office
Acting as the main point of contact for customer liaisons regarding support incidents, service requests, and problem reporting, you will be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving and an ability to resolve technical issues in a calm and efficient manner.
Possessing previous experience within an IT help desk environment, a strong customer service ethos, and a working knowledge of Windows administration and MS office 365, you will be responsible for:
- Recording and analysing customer incidents.
- Resolving or escalating issues where necessary.
- Providing status updates and timely feedback to customers.
- Performing software releases, scheduling maintenance activities.
- Undertaking system housekeeping, maintenance and administrative tasks.
An opportunity to work on the company ‘on call’ rota system will be available once the successful candidate is familiar with customer systems.
If this sounds like your ideal next role, please apply now.