We are currently recruiting for a Delivery Consultant to join our target-driven Delivery team.
Job Title: Delivery Consultant
Department: Delivery Team
Reports to: Programme Manager
Place of Work: Sydney, Australia Office
Client-facing and from an Aviation background, the Delivery Consultant will be responsible for setting the clear direction and delivery schedules of our clients’ projects. From the initial stages, you will gain commitment of all stakeholders, co-ordinate, monitor, and effectively communicate project progress whilst mitigating risk, through to successful and timely project delivery.
The ideal candidate will have worked with large corporate clients previously and have a proven track
record within the business analyst/quality assurance field, with the drive and passion to push through
to timely completion. A desire to develop positive relationships should come naturally as key to
success will be your ability to meet the ever changing and conflicting requirements that come with your
contribution to tight project deadlines.
With responsibility for:
- Scoping business requirements
- Implementing/configuring project deliverables and outcomes
- Performing QA functional testing
- Preparing product materials and supporting documentation
- Risk management and issue resolution
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Change control
- Outcome management
- Key deadline delivery
Our Delivery Consultants are expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- 3+yrs experience in a similar solution delivery role is essential
- Aviation industry experience
- Experience of establishing, leading and managing client relationships
- A methodical and analytical approach to managing and resourcing multiple diverse projects
- A keen eye for detail and competent in prioritising workloads
- A consultative approach, testing and contributing ideas towards process improvement
- A forward-thinking mind and the ability to spot future challenges and potential pitfalls
- A desire for future Project Management career opportunities
If you have the relevant requirements for this role, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply now.