Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
The Support Developers purpose is to operate within the confines of Zafire’s delivery methodology – the ‘Engine Room’ to:
- Act as the main point of contact for customer liaisons regarding support incidents, service requests, change requests and problem reporting.
- Develop and test software updates and fixes and maintain the software on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake system housekeeping, maintenance and administration tasks.
- Develop and test roadmap software updates and fixes for the Zafire product suite.
- Produce roadmap software specifications for the Zafire product suite.
- Provide training and mentoring for the junior members of the support development team.
- You should be adept and adaptable communicator, effective inter-personal skills, verbal and written communications.
- Ability to operate sensitively in situations where there is uncertainty and potential for conflict.
- Ability to make stakeholders feel at ease and be confident in their ability and knowledge. Provide open and honest communication to ensure that stakeholders are updated at every stage of the Delivery Assurance process.
- Attended college or university and graduated with an IT related qualification
- Unidata Administration
- Good trouble-shooting skills with the perseverance to solve problems
- Take pride in the quality of your work with good attention to detail
- Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver to deadlines
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.