We are currently recruiting for a Support Developer to join our highly-skilled Technical Services team.
Job Title: Support Developer
Department: Technical Services
Reports to: Support Development Manager
Place of Work: Banbury, UK Office
Our customer service centre (CSC) provides incident, problem, change and release management, information security services, and third-party management.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Receive, record, and analyse customer incidents, service requests, change requests, and problems.
- Provide status updates and feed back to customers via email and telephone to meet SLA requirements.
- Follow escalation procedures as necessary.
- Undertake system housekeeping, maintenance, and administration tasks.
- Develop and test software updates and fixes.
- Develop and test software releases for the Zafire product suite.
- Produce software specifications for the Zafire product suite releases.
- Train and mentor the junior members of the support development team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role and should have demonstrable skills identifying and, where appropriate, fixing bugs in code.
Key technical skills required are:
- Unidata Administration.
- MS Office 365.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Experience of root cause analysis.
- Customer service/Help Desk background.
- A logical approach and perseverance to problem solving.
Acting as a main point of contact for customer liaisons regarding support incidents is essential, so strong written and verbal communication is needed.
If you have the relevant requirements for this role, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply now.