Strategic Business Development Manager
Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
We are an established, dynamic company that provides global software and business solutions to the Aviation and Service Management industries. We’ve been at the forefront of our industry for over a decade, providing solutions to some of the world’s biggest organisations.
As Strategic Business Development Manager at Zafire you are expected to work to improve the organisation’s market position and achieve financial growth. You will need to define long-term organisational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
It is your role to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other team members to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue for the organisation. To achieve this, you will need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow profitable business in the future.
- Experience in the Aviation industry is essential
- Client Focus – adds value, inquisitive, wants to do a good job
- Quality focus – interested in quality delivery for the client and business
- Sales Process Orientation – structured and understands sales process
- Personal Motivation – a self starter
- Results Orientation – ambitious and driven to achieve
- Proven sales experience and success in achieving targets
- Used to discovering business problems and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Creating and delivering software demonstrations and new business presentations
- Creating professional documentation
- Ability to build business relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.