We are inviting applications for an exciting new Sales Executive role within our Commercial Team.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Department: Commercial Team
Reports to: Commercial Director
Place of Work: Banbury Office
Responsible for supporting the team’s global business targets, the role will primarily see you identify and process new opportunities within Zafire’s Bronze customer accounts along with managing the full maintenance renewal process for existing customers.
Commercially-minded and customer-focused, you will enjoy using your strong communication skills to the full, engaging with global customers, and building and maintaining long-lasting relationships. Additionally, you will provide full administrative and organisational support to the team which is pivotal to the co-ordination and management of key processes and performance reporting.
This varied role will require you to work independently, taking ownership and initiative for day-to-day tasks, some of which include departmental reporting, event support, and management of tender bid processes. A structured approach to prioritisation, as well as excellent organisational ability and attention to detail are all invaluable and necessary requirements for this role.
The successful applicant will gain an excellent grounding of our business and the opportunity to further their career in time.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role.
- Previous exposure to preparation and maintenance of commercial documentation.
- Proven success of building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Previous experience working with CRM system.
- A pro-active approach, be enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
Interested? Please apply now.