We are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer to join our target-driven Delivery team.
Job Title: QA Engineer
Department: Delivery Team
Reports to: Programme Director
Place of Work: Banbury, UK Office
Within this target driven team, you will possess a minimum of 4 years exposure to software Quality Assurance practices. Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Provide quality assurance and perform manual and automated functional tests on products, isolating issues / missing elements and aid in their resolution and coherent documentation.
- Prepare product materials and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical product information.
- Participate in product tenders and sales presentations / demonstrations.
- Perform product security audits (vulnerability and penetration testing).
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards (OWASP) and those standards set forth by Zafire Development.
Possessing a degree or equivalent standard in a technical discipline, you will be able to demonstrate your ability to analyse software problems and processes, through to successful completion. With excellent written and oral communication, you will be forward-thinking with the ability to comfortably adapt within an ever-changing environment.
If you have the relevant requirements for this role, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply now.