Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
We are an established, dynamic company that provides global software and business solutions to the Aviation and Service Management industries. We’ve been at the forefront of our industry for over a decade, providing solutions to some of the world’s biggest organisations.
The Project Managers purpose is to operate within the confines of Zafire’s delivery methodology – the ‘Engine Room’ to:
- Contribute at all levels of management both internally to Zafire and externally to clients.
- Design, manage and continually improve Zafire’s delivery offerings.
- Establish policies and procedures to ensure consistently high service performance through project assurance and governance, as well as evaluating customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Deliver services to Zafire and its customers through the engagement and management of 3rd party providers and internal staff.
- Communicative and outgoing.
- Forward thinking individual.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to adapt to an everchanging environment
- Prince 2 / PMP practitioner with five years + of solution delivery engagements
- Managed a complex delivery team, that included capabilities such as project management, business analysis and solution delivery.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Ability to analyse internal and customer problems and processes.
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis tools and techniques.
- System / solution integration
- Knowledge of software development methods such as Agile or appropriate modelling skills.
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.