Lead System Support
Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
As a professional technical lead with day to day responsibility for a team of Support Developers and Junior Support Developers you will display a high level of passion for customer service and problem-solving. Preferably from an Aviation and/or similar technical support background, you will provide Global incident, problem, change and release management, information security services and 3rd party management in support of our First and Smart product ranges
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- 5+ years in providing Support in a technology-based company.
- 3+ years of development / support experience in Microsoft .Net (c#, ASP.Net)
- Experience in a scripting language (Unibasic, Bash, Python)
- Understanding Network Architecture and troubleshooting issues
- 3+ years of experience in SQL 2008 and above, TSQL, Stored procedures, view, functions
- Experience in HTML and CSS • Experience in Unidata, Linux, Windows and IIS Administration
- Leadership experience or potential
- A highly customer service focus and professional approach
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in monitoring systems – daily health check of systems • Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of ITIL principles
- Strong documentation skills
- Pro-active in your approach to resolution
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and take on additional tasks
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.