Key Account Manager
Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
We are an established, dynamic company that provides global software and business solutions to the Aviation and Service Management industries. We’ve been at the forefront of our industry for over a decade, providing solutions to some of the world’s biggest organisations.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The majority of our customers are located within the UK however depending on their location an overnight stay maybe required from time to time. In addition, as an international company, account management responsibilities may also be required outside of the UK which will involve travel and overnight stays
- Client Focus – adds value, inquisitive, wants to do a good job
- Quality focus – interested in quality delivery for the client and business
- Sales Process Orientation – structured and understands sales process
- Personal Motivation – a self starter
- Results Orientation – ambitious and driven to achieve
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Used to discovering business problems and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrating software
- Creating professional documentation
- Ability to build business relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.