Junior Support Developer
Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
We are an established, dynamic company that provides global software and business solutions to the Aviation and Service Management industries. We’ve been at the forefront of our industry for over a decade, providing solutions to some of the world’s biggest organisations.
Zafire fully appreciates how crucial its Customer Services Centre ‘CSC’ is as a mechanism for ensuring customer satisfaction through fast and effective incident and problem resolution. The CSC operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, focusing on resolving incidents first time, as opposed to simply taking messages. It is an integral part of the organisation and inter-links with other service offerings across the company, as well as being recognised as a discrete service.
Zafire’s CSC provides incident, problem, change and release management, information security services and 3rd party management.
The Junior Support Developer’s purpose is to operate within the confines of Zafire’s delivery methodology – the ‘Engine Room’ to:
- Act as the main point of contact for customer liaisons regarding support incidents, service requests, change requests and problem reporting.
- Develop and test software updates and fixes and maintain the software on an ongoing basis.
- Undertake system housekeeping, maintenance and administration tasks.
- Follow company systems and procedures at all times to ensure compliance in all aspects of work
- Actively take part in the Company PDR process, which is to be conducted on at least an annual basis
- Actively support and take part in appropriate learning and development opportunities
- Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- MS Office 365
- Basic knowledge of IT
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Analytical capabilities
- Work well under pressure
- Communicative and outgoing.
- Forward thinking individual.
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.