Junior Developer – Product Development
Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
We are an established, dynamic company that provides global software and business solutions to the Aviation and Service Management industries. We’ve been at the forefront of our industry for over a decade, providing solutions to some of the world’s biggest organisations.
Developers purpose is to operate within the confines of Zafire’s delivery methodology – the ‘Engine Room’ to:
- Implementation of Zafire’s engine room process will be responsible for the technical design, development and testing of Zafire’s expanding suite of software products
- Maintaining the software on an ongoing basis
- Ensure your on-time, quality and budget targets are met.
- You should possess excellent organisational and time management skills, being able to stay focused and not require micro management.
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, concepts, design patterns and best practices for software development.
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product.
- Attended college or university and graduated with an IT related qualification
- Ability to write clean, easy to maintain code
- Positive attitude to work, with the ability to learn quickly
- Good trouble-shooting skills with the perseverance to solve problems
- Take pride in the quality of your work with good attention to detail
- Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver to deadlines
For more information about this position you can download the full Job Description here
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.