As part of our Group growth plans, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant, who could ideally hit the ground running with preparing, posting and understanding the financial data within the business. Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will adhere to the rigorous financial controls that are in place to deliver the expected performance within the timetable deadlines.
Within this varied role you will take ownership of the following tasks;
- Purchase ledger control
- Sales invoicing and credit control
- Bank account reconciliation
- Creditors analysis
- Petty cash floats and credit card reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Support around month end close routines, analysis and balance sheet reconciliation
With a passion for figures, structured processes and working to deadlines, you will be capable of dealing the challenges a role of this nature can throw at you.
With a friendly demeanour you will be comfortable building internal and external relations and help drive effectiveness and efficiencies within the department, wherever possible.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Full or part accountancy qualification or qualified by experience of working in finance department
- 2yrs + experience working in similar role
- Proficient in use of SAGE accountancy
- Good understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures
- Proven ability of working quickly, accurately and to deadlines using a logical, methodical approach
- High level of computer literacy including ability to use Excel and Microsoft Office programs
- Possess first-rate numerical skills
- Comfortable working in a “hands-on role” to tight deadlines as part of a small team
- Well organised and take ownership
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and highly responsive
Interested? Please submit your CV today to the HR department firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.