Business Growth Manager – Asia Pacific, Sales & Marketing Team
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity based in our Sydney office for an experienced Business Growth Manager to join our Sales & Marketing team, reporting to the Commercial Director based in our Banbury, UK office.
You will be expected to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth. With Aviation industry knowledge an essential requirement, you will also be results driven and be able to define long term strategic goals to develop and grow the company’s new business pipeline in line with revenue and profit targets
With a proven track record in new business sales, you will enjoy developing new clients, new markets and new opportunities.
Within this varied role, you will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities and leads, writing proposals, understanding customer needs to presenting client-focused sales solutions, closing contracts and developing strategy plans with the Commercial Director, to expand and grow the Asia Pac business.
In addition, critical to this role will be the nurturing of an existing key customer. With a skill for senior level account management you will engage fully and effectively to support the customer, creating a strategic partnership in which you generate mutual and commercially beneficial opportunities and further develop our long-term relationship.
As a motivated, self-starter you will possess excellent negotiation and influencing skills and have the energy, drive and desire to succeed
This is a challenging but rewarding role and requires a variety of skills – good business sense, financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- 5yrs+ experience selling software solutions, ideally into the Aviation industry
- Experience of Global selling and a new business attitude backed by experience
- Consistently been achieving sales revenue and margin targets
- Strong demonstratable consultative, negotiation and closing skills
- High level of commercial/business awareness within the sales environment
- Excellent written communication skills to respond to proposals, tender situations and quotations
- Proven success in gaining and building relationships with larger accounts
- Experience of providing innovative and creative solutions that meets the customer’s need
- Confidence and be articulate
A competitive salary, commission and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant
Interested? Please submit your CV today to the HR department firstname.lastname@example.org
to find out more about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.