This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Aviation Systems Consultant to join our Delivery Team and we would welcome applications from candidates on either a contract or permanent basis.
Job Title: Aviation Systems Consultant
Reports to: Programme Director
As an active member of the team you will scope the business requirements necessary to articulate our Aviation customers’ needs. Implementing and configuring the Zafire products and associated project deliverables, you will identify potential product completion issues, escalating where appropriate to meet our agreed customer solution implementation.
With responsibility also for the design and authorship of innovative and flexible training on our evolving product range or modification of our existing content, you will confidently communicate complex, technical product information and knowledge in an effective and friendly end-user way.
Taking the lead during the customer training delivery, you will be experienced in both face-to-face and online training offerings and be comfortable liaising and dealing with customer Q&A sessions.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in training delivery.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and building training materials.
- A previous background within Aviation industry, preferably Ground Handling Operations.
- Knowledge of software development methods such as Agile.
- Exceptional spoken and written communication.
- Ability to analyse customer problems and processes.
The ability to execute on deliverables and work to a structured, methodical process is key and although part of a team, you will enjoy the daily challenges prioritising, working independently and to deadlines can bring.
Experienced and looking for your next career opportunity? Please apply now!