It’s the final countdown! In a matter of days, we’ll be exhibiting at IGHC, IATA’s Ground Handling Conference and one of the industry’s premier events, which is due to take place from 31 May to 2 June 2022 at the Palais Brongniart in Paris, France. Here are our top tips for getting the most out of IGHC and Paris! Can you tell we’re excited?!
Download the SwapCard app and connect with the Zafire team ahead of the event to beat the rush at our booth. SwapCard is a great way to leverage pre-event networking: you can connect with our team, send them a message, and book a meeting, all in advance of your arrival at IGHC. So, what are you waiting for? Get ahead of the game and connect with the Zafire team now!
Come and meet the Zafire team at Booth 25 where we’ll be showcasing the latest versions of our core suite of Aviation solutions at this year’s IGHC:
- FirstLoad (Automated Load Control for instant clearance and paperless ramp).
- FirstBag (‘Download & Go’ SaaS-based baggage reconciliation and ‘One-Touch Reflighting’).
But that’s not all! We’re contributing a Samsung Galaxy A7 Lite 8.7 Inch 32GB Wi-Fi Tablet to the IGHC raffle. You need to be in it to win it!
Shh, top secret, for your eyes only! Here’s our top ten inside scoop of mostly-less-well-known things to do in Paris (after IGHC of course!) from one of our team who used to live there. Enjoy!
1. Angelina Paris: hot chocolate so thick you need a spoon to eat it.
2. Ladurée: beautiful macarons almost too pretty to gobble up.
3. Le Relais de L’Entrecôte: steak frites to die for, served with a secret sauce.
4. Shakespeare and Company: quirky English language bookshop a mere skip and a hop from Notre Dame.
5. Musée Rodin: deeply moving sculptures, The Kiss and Monument to the Burghers of Calais, are not to be missed.
6. Cimetière Père Lachaise: the final resting place of Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, and all manner of famous and infamous souls.
7. Jardin du Luxembourg: rent a vintage toy boat and float it on the Grand Bassin.
8. Le Bon Marché: the oldest (and poshest!) department store in Paris.
9. Canal St Martin: escape the tourists exploring the River Seine and join the locals for an apéro on the banks of the canal instead.
10. La Tour Eiffel: no explanation necessary!
Last but not least…
Don’t forget! If you are looking to optimise aircraft turnaround, plan your workforce, manage complex SLAs, contracts and billing, implement a centralised load control strategy, or manage your bags more effectively, don’t miss out on a coffee and a chat with us at Booth 25 from 31 May to 2 June 2022!
For further information or to pre-book a one-to-one meeting with a member of the expert team at Zafire email Lou Read, or call Lou on +44 (0) 1295 701 810.