Every year Zafire aims to bring something new to Service Management Expo 2017. At this years’ show Zafire is delighted to announce the launch of a new Route Optimisation Module. Don’t miss Zafire on STAND P700 for what, without doubt, will be our most successful show to date.
Whether you’re a service centre handling thousands of repairs every day, or a service provider with a large team of field engineers managing a hugely varied portfolio of assets all over the country (or all over the world for that matter) – SmartService provides the flexibility to match your exact business requirements.
With over 20 years’ experience and deployment across 20 countries major new enhancements to SmartService promises to deliver:
- Significant enhancements to optimise your end-to-end service operation
- Improvements to your SLA performance and increased margins
- Mobile empowerment to your engineers with real-time insight improving ‘first time fix’ rates and customer satisfaction
- Increase workforce productivity with comprehensive resource optimisation and automated scheduling tools
- Improved productivity, reduced planning and travel time through route optimisation
Why not make the most of your time at SME2017? Pre-book a one-to-one VIP meeting with a member of the team and you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw – there’s an iPad Mini up for grabs!
Do the Smart thing. Visit the team on stand P700 at the Service Management Expo 2017, 20-22 June, London, ExCel or contact the team today for more information.