Interested? Please email your CV to Rachel Wesson
Zafire is an award winning software house that provides solutions to the Service Management and Aviation industries. Due to continued business growth we are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the chance to work on a variety of interesting projects in a dynamic environment.
Responsible for providing administrative and organisational support to regional sales teams and marketing efforts on a global scale to support targets set by the business. The Sales Assistant role is pivotal to the co-ordination and management of the team’s key processes and performance reporting, creating a common and consistent thread between the regions to maintain Zafire’s global brand.
Critical to the success of this role is the management of Zafire’s CRM system as this will be the central single source of data for all customers and sales activity. Performance reporting will also be conducted from the CRM system and so the maintenance and accuracy of data is essential.
As an international company, Sales Assistant responsibilities may, from time to time, be required outside of the UK which will involve travel and overnight stays. This will generally be to support events.
This exciting role will get to work with all members of the commercial team including Directors, Sales Managers, Account Managers, New Business Development Managers, Telesales and Marketing and therefore provides an excellent grounding for individuals looking to further their career in any of the above areas.
- Good level of education
- Experience of similar role, Working with CRM system and Preparation of business documentation
- Excellent ability with MS Office applications specifically Excel and Word
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organisational skills
- Process and efficiency driven with the ability to work to deadlines and priorities tasks and works well under pressure
- Sales & Marketing training at some level
- A level English and Maths
- Co-ordinating conferences, exhibitions and other marketing events
- Data management and analysis
For more information about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.