Key Account Manager
Interested? Please email your CV to Rachel Wesson
Zafire is an award winning software house that provides solutions to the Service Management and Aviation industries. Due to continued business growth we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the chance to work on a variety of interesting projects in a dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing long-term relationships with strategically important large customers and partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. You will be responsible for achieving a sales target and assigned account objectives, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The majority of our customers are located within the UK however depending on their location an overnight stay maybe required from time to time. In addition, as an international company, key account management responsibilities may also be required outside of the UK which will involve travel and overnight stays.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Used to discovering business problems and delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs
- The ability to clearly demonstrate software
- Creating professional documentation
- Ability to build business relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Sales Training
- Exposure to project management of delivery of solutions
- Business process management
- CRM Skills
For more information about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.