Interest? Please email your CV to Bryan Reid
Zafire is an award winning software house that provides solutions to the Service Management and Aviation industries. Due to continued business growth we are looking for a junior developer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the chance to work on a variety of interesting projects in a dynamic environment.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have attended college or university and graduated with an IT related qualification (e.g. Computer Science, Software Development). We believe in investing in our staff and have in the past employed and mentored several graduates from Oxford and Cherwell Valley College in Banbury, many of whom are now valued and knowledgeable members of our Development team.
As a junior developer you will be highly motivated, dedicated and eager to progress, with a keen interest in programming and software design and a strong aptitude for logical thinking. In return you will get the chance to learn from a highly skilled team of developers while working with new technologies and continuously improving your development skills.
- Positive attitude to work, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Good trouble-shooting skills with the perseverance to solve problems.
- Take pride in the quality of your work with good attention to detail.
- Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver to deadlines.
- Any exposure to the following technologies would be advantageous:
- Work experience in a software development role, commercial or placement.
For more information about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.