Interested? Please email your CV to Bryan Reid.
You will be responsible for the development and testing of Zafire’s expanding suite of software products and maintaining the software on an ongoing basis. You must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive attitude to work, with the ability to learn quickly.
- Good trouble-shooting skills with the perseverance to solve problems.
- Take pride in the quality of your work with good attention to detail.
- Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan effectively and deliver to deadlines.
- Unidata/Universe/Multivalue programming.
- Experience/knowledge of the Service Management and/or Aviation industries.
- Prior experience of working for a small, high-growth company.
For more information about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.