Our Environmental Policy
Zafire Limited is committed to conducting all of its business in an environmentally responsible manner. Our core business products provide the platform for business improvement methodologies and control of process, thus reducing the impact of errors and improving the impact that our customers’ environmental burdens have on our environment. To this end the company will:
- Introduce and maintain a programme of continual improvement in its Environmental Management System.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and corporate requirements and, to the extent it is deemed appropriate, adopt more stringent standards for the protection of the environment, employees, and the communities in which we operate.
- Set achievable targets and objectives. Inform all employees of these objectives and make them available to interested parties on request.
- Maintain recognised management systems, including regular audits, to detect deviations from this policy. Monitor achievement of the stated targets and objectives and, where necessary, ensure a prompt response with the appropriate corrective action.
- Minimise levels of waste generated, increasing levels of recycling whenever possible, and preventing pollution through accidental discharges or emissions.
- Identify, monitor, and minimise the environmental impact associated with the operation of our business.
- Integrate environmental considerations into all business planning and decision making processes, including research and development programmes, and company management practices.
- Ensure sub-contractors, visitors, and customers are fully aware of the company’s policies and objectives.
- Promote levels of environmental awareness amongst our staff to ensure that the environmental policy is implemented effectively.
- Reduce the potential environmental effects of our supply chain by assessing the environmental performance of suppliers.
- Be frank and open, making this policy available publicly and to anyone working on behalf of the organisation.
Zafire Limited aims to translate our concerns into commitment by encouraging Zafire’s commercial partners, whether suppliers, contractors or customers, to practice the same level of environmental concern.
Chris Beling, Commercial Director, Zafire Limited
Sponsor for Environmental Management Systems