Our Quality Policy
We at Zafire aim to provide a visible and maintained quality of product delivery and service to all of our customers. We will, through our committed aims, provide an assurance of the reliability and dependability of the product and services we provide. These objectives will be fully supported and reviewed by the implemented Quality System which will provide controlled, measurable improvement to those services in line with customers’ desires and requirements.
The Quality System will maintain, through committed Quality Management provided via the Zafire Quality Team and employees, compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard, balanced with the needs of our customers and the profitability of the Company.
In order to achieve this goal, the management team has set the following objectives:
- To listen to and understand the needs of our customers and to then endeavour at all times to maximise customer satisfaction.
- To operate and maintain a Quality Assurance system that complies with the requirements of ISO9001: 2008.
- To promote a culture of "Right First Time" and of "Continual Improvement" in order to minimise unplanned costs to the Company and our customers.
- To create a work environment which is safe, healthy, and where it is easy to work and do business.
- To provide our employees with the training, skills, and knowledge to meet the needs of our customers.
Chris Beling, Commercial Director, Zafire Limited
Sponsor for Quality Management Systems