Delivery Assurance Consultant
Interested? Please email your CV to Lorraine Wilson.
We are an established, dynamic company that provides global software and business solutions to the Aviation and Service Management industries. We’ve been at the forefront of our industry for over a decade, providing solutions to some of the world’s biggest organisations.
The Delivery Assurance Consultants purpose is to operate within the confines of Zafire’s delivery methodology – the ‘Engine Room’ to:
- Perform Quality Assurance functional tests on Zafire Products to isolate and aid in the resolution of product incidents and issues.
- Prepare Zafire product materials and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical Zafire product information.
- Design, formulate, deliver and select the best platform / media to deliver Zafire Product training.
- Communicative and outgoing.
- Forward thinking individual.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to travel globally when necessary.
- Ability to adapt to an everchanging environment.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken/written English.
- Ability to analyse customer problems and processes.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following: Quality Assurance (manual and/or automated), Technical Authorship o Training tools and techniques, Training tools and techniques
- Knowledge of software development methods such as Agile, Waterfall or appropriate modelling skills.
For more information about what we do at Zafire, please browse our website.