This is Zafire’s 4th year running a workshop at the IGHC IATA Ground Handling Conference and the team are once again looking forward to delivering an interactive and informative session.
Luncheon Workshop - Changing the face of Ground Operations with IT!
Tuesday 24th | 12:45 – 14:15 | Salwa 1
Please contact Rachel Wesson to register for this workshop.
This interactive workshop explores how technology drives efficiency in all aspects of Ground Operations, including key trends in its use and how IT is evolving to meet today’s challenges and future requirements. See how technology can drive billing efficiency, turnaround planning improvements, contract and billing management and provide instant visibility on key ramp information. This session will also explore how new technology can support next gen Ramp activities such as dynamic planning and situational awareness. Key topics include:
- Complete service capture leading to accurate billing and fewer disputes
- Resource management including people, skills, fleet and equipment
- Use of intuitive mobile solutions to optimise ground crews and increase efficiency
- Manage high volume time critical tasks for timely turnarounds and flight management
- Next gen Ramp activities such as dynamic planning and situational awareness
Happy to answer any questions you may have, Daniel Barber, Business Development Manager and Adrian Jones, Operational Director from Zafire will be running the workshop and on hand throughout the conference, offering expert advice at BOOTH 38
We look forward to seeing you in Doha.
For further information on our Aviation Software Solutions please ‘get in touch‘ or contact Shantee Gya on +44 (0) 1295 701 810.